Sunday, January 25, 2009

What Dreams are made of

I'll give you a sprinkle of red and let you color the skies with it. Let it run down your dress and trace the lacing. Let it pierce through you and ignite all emotions and feelings. Let it imitate the crimson outline of your lips and seal the words all at once.

I'll give you a dash of cloudy skies and let them pour into your blue soul. Let it dance with your slate colored bangles creating chimes with the falling raindrops.

I'll give you a stash of yellows and let you play games with the sun. Give it a dabble of orange and spray the desert sands with envy. Let you paint the old cafe walls and give them a reason to shy away.

I'll give you a fleck of jade and let you run in it. Let it ribbon itself around you and take vows with the sounds of music. Let you dip your shawl in it and shine like the stone that rings your finger.

I'll give you drizzle of whites and let the rays play tricks with it amidst the sunny winter days. Let you run your nails on the pearls that run around your neck. Let you lose your troubles in mounds of whipped cream that sit on the mocha.

I'll give you all this and a lot more if you dream on.

No comments: